WHAT IS ELECTRONS?
Electrons is a charged particle simulator for iPad. It allows you to create dozens of positively or negatively charged particles, either freely roaming in space, or contained within conducting bodies. You can observe complex particle interactions and resulting electric forces, create capacitors, simulate a lightning rod, a cathode ray tube (CRT) and much, much more. Through play, you can effortlessly gain deeper understanding of many natural phenomena. Following the included guided tour of 10 experiments will give you further insights into the world of electricity.
Show me and I remember.
Let me do and I understand."
If you want to see the Electrons in action, take a minute and watch this brief tour of the app.
The app comes with the following 10 virtual experiments, which explain the basic phenomena of electrostatics.
- Attractive and repulsive forces.
- A charged cylinder.
- A charged block of metal.
- Redistribution of charge.
- A probe for detecting electric field.
- A capacitor and its electric field.
- Polarization in strong electric field.
- Neutralizing an electric fireld.
- Cathode ray tube (CRT).
- Lightning rod.